With the summer months quickly approaching, that calls for beach trips, poolside chilling, and many other water related activities to stay cool and hydrated. For those that still want to wear makeup, it’s tough wearing makeup without looking like you cried your face off at the end of the activity. Here are some waterproof makeup recommendations that will hopefully change your life.
- Foundation: MAC PRO LONGWEAR NOURISHING WATERPROOF FOUNDATION
- Concealer: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-aging Waterproof Concealer
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Cargo Cosmetics Swimmable Longwear Eye Shadow Stick
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Ink Liner
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
- Blush: Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Water Resistant Blush
- Bronzer: Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Water Resistant Bronzer
- Lipstick: Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick
My favorites out of all these products would have to be the concealer, eyebrows, eyeshadow primer, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. Whenever I want to wear waterproof makeup, I usually don’t stray away or switch them up often for other products. They are my tried and true over the years I have been wearing makeup. They never run or smudge. I have gone swimming multiple times with my Kat Von D eyeliner and it has stayed on despite the product not being labeled as waterproof.